Daniel L. Coury, MD
(term expires 2025)
Nationwide Children's Hospital
The Past Presidents Committee is a standing committee of all of the Past Presidents of SDBP. The major activities include:
- Serve as consultants to the Board of Directors and Officers for projects and initiatives, such as the workforce development efforts.
- Serve as liaisons to Committees, Special Interest Groups and Sections of the SDBP.
- Oversee the SDBP Mentor-Mentee Match program; individual committee members also serve as mentors especially related to career planning and advancement and administrative roles.
- Assist with the activities of the Annual Meeting including moderating sessions when invited.
- Assist with maintaining the institutional memory of the Society
Assist with development planning and activities.