Dawn Greathouse, PhD, BCBA
(term expires 2025)
Nationwide Children's Hospital
Silvia Pereira-Smith, MD
(term expires 2026)
Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)
The Membership Committee is dedicated to recruiting new members, maintaining members across career stages, and enhancing the value of membership. We adhere to the values of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with goals of building a diverse membership of professionals devoted to the field of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics (DBP).
Core duties of the Membership Committee include:
- Maintain a membership base of qualified professionals dedicated to clinical practice, training, and research in the field of DBP.
- Identify gaps in membership and target recruitment efforts to fill those gaps.
- Review membership practices to maintain qualities of membership and achieve SDBP's strategic goals.
- Collaborate with other Committees/Sections/Special Interest Groups (C/S/S) to increase membership across disciplines and support initiatives that impact member retention.
- Provide adaptations to membership bylaws to reflect SDBP's current practices, procedures, and strategic goals.
- Partner with the SDBP executive board and other C/S/S to actively develop and promote membership benefits.