- President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Importance of Trauma-Informed Practice in Evaluation of Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum DisorderCASE: As part of a multidisciplinary adoption support clinic, Erin, a 5-year-old girl, adopted approximately 6 months before the clinic visit, presents for postadoption evaluation. Erin was born at full term. Her birth history was significant for reported maternal treatment for liver failure during pregnancy. Her previous medical history included hospitalization for a viral illness […]
- Treatment of Typically Developing Toddlers with Hair-Pulling Behavior and Concurrent Poor Sleep Hygiene: A Case SeriesABSTRACT: Objective: Hair-pulling disorder is a rare condition with onset most commonly in adolescence and a well-documented association with comorbid psychiatric disorders. Minimal literature currently exists detailing the occurrence and treatment of this condition in young children, particularly less than 5 years old. Method: This case report describes 2 cases of children (
- Racial, Ethnic, and Sociodemographic Disparities in Diagnosis of Children with Autism Spectrum DisorderABSTRACT: This special article uses a biosocial-ecological framework to discuss findings in the literature on racial, ethnic, and sociodemographic diagnostic disparities in autism spectrum disorder. We draw explanations from this framework on the complex and cumulative influences of social injustices across interpersonal and systemic levels.
- Effect of Brief Training to Identify Autism Spectrum Disorder During Toddler Well-Child Care VisitsABSTRACT: Objective: To examine the effect of a brief Enhanced training using the information-motivation-behavior (IMB) change model on improving providers' surveillance rates and accuracy of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) detection. Method: Toddlers (n = 5,672) were screened for ASD during their pediatric well-child visits. Pediatric providers (n = 120) were randomized to receive Enhanced (incorporating […]
SDBP is offering an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.