Save the date!
September 7 - 11, 2023 | Hilton Minneapolis
- SDBP signs on to support funding for the Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Program - letters to the House and Senate!
- ALERT: Recent changes in Pediatric Residency Education proposed by ACGME
- DBP: Critical for Pediatric Health Outcomes
- SDBP Members: Task force on Workforce (TOW) watch recording, get updates!
- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- COVID-19 Resources
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics – Current Issue
- Prevalence of Mental Health Diagnoses Among Early Adolescents Before and During Foster CareAbstract: Objective: This study aimed to characterize the rates and types of diagnosed mental health (MH) disorders among children and adolescents before and during foster care (FC) overall and by race and ethnicity. Methods: We used population-based linked administrative data of medical assistance (public insurance) claims records and child protective services data from a cohort […]
- Decisional Regret Among Caregivers of Infants with Differences of Sex Development Reared as Male: ErratumNo abstract available
- Journal Article ReviewsNo abstract available
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses: Safety and Efficacy of Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Pediatric Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity DisorderObjective: Complementary and alternative treatments (CATs) for ADHD have proliferated over the past decade; however, their safety and efficacy remain uncertain. We completed a systematic review and meta-analyses across CAT domains. Methods: Systematic search and data extraction identified randomized controlled trials for pediatric ADHD (ages 3–19 years) that included probably blind ADHD symptom outcome measures. […]