SDBP 2022 Annual Meeting
October 21 - 24, 2022
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Exploring DBP Program
(Dedicated to the Legacy of Nancy Packert Shashaty, MD)
Application deadline extended: JULY 1, 2022
- SDBP Call for Peer and Self Nominations - Board of Directors!
- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Health Service Utilization by Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Versus Global Developmental Delay at a Tertiary Center in a Resource-Limited SettingABSTRACT: Objective: We investigated patterns and predictors of health service utilization (HSU) among children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and global developmental delays (GDD, non-ASD) attending tertiary services in a resource-constrained setting. Method: Caregivers and children (diagnosed with either ASD or GDD) attending the developmental service were enrolled into a retrospective cohort study. Sociodemographic factors, […]
- Disparities in Kangaroo Care for Premature Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care UnitABSTRACT: Objective: The aim of this study was to investigate whether preterm infants whose families have lower socioeconomic status (SES) or communicate with clinical staff in a language other than English experience differences in the rate, frequency, and duration of kangaroo care (KC) in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) compared with preterm infants of […]
- School Readiness in Children Born <30 Weeks' Gestation at Risk for Developmental Coordination Disorder: A Prospective Cohort StudyABSTRACT: Objective: The objective of this study was to determine whether school readiness differs between children born
- Remote and Hybrid Schooling During COVID-19: Associations with Child Behavior and SleepABSTRACT: Objective: The purpose of this study was to assess the prevalence of child behavior, academic and sleep concerns, and parent stress and depression symptoms during COVID-19; to test associations of parent-child well-being with child school format; and to examine effect moderation by child race/ethnicity and material hardship. Methods: A total of 305 English-speaking parents […]
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!