- DBP: Critical for Pediatric Health Outcomes
- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- COVID-19 Resources
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Novel Neurocognitive Profile in a Minority of Boys with 47,XXY (Klinefelter Syndrome)ABSTRACT: Introduction: 47,XXY, also known as Klinefelter syndrome, is the most commonly occurring sex chromosomal variation (1:660). The neurocognitive profile of boys with 47,XXY, in addition to verbal abilities, language skills, and general intelligence, has been explored in this study. Methods: Fifty-five participants with 47,XXY were segregated into groups according to their performance on the […]
- Toward Antiracism Pediatric Practice: The Role of System Navigation in the Medical HomeNo abstract available
- Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms and the Quality of Maternal-Child Interactions in Mothers of Preterm InfantsABSTRACT: Objective: The purpose of this study was to examine associations between maternal trauma exposure, posttraumatic stress symptoms, and directly observed maternal-child interactions among a diverse cohort of mother-preterm infant dyads at 12-month corrected age. Methods: We conducted a retrospective cohort study. Maternal trauma exposure and posttraumatic stress symptoms were measured using the Modified Posttraumatic […]
- Survey of Well-Being of Young Children (SWYC): Preliminary Norms for Screening for Developmental Delay in Brazilian Children Younger than 65 MonthsABSTRACT: Objective: The objective of this study was to investigate the reliability and validity of the Developmental Milestones Questionnaire of the Survey of Wellbeing of Young Children Brazilian version (DM-SWYC-BR) and establish the preliminary norms to identify suspected developmental delay in Brazilian children up to 65 months. Methods: A psychometric study was conducted on 1535 […]