REGISTER NOW! SDBP Virtual Winter Meeting
Friday, February 9, 2024 - CLICK HERE
Ending Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Faculty Requirement for Pediatric Residency Programs—Desperate Times Do Not Justify Desperate Actions
Tanya E. Froehlich, MD, MS; Adiaha Spinks-Franklin, MD, MPH; Dimitri A. Christakis, MD, MPH
Read full article
- SDBP Members: Task force on Workforce (TOW) 2023 - sign up now!
- HELP MOVE the HEADs UP Act of 2023
- SDBP signs on to support funding for the Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Program - letters to the House and Senate!
- DBP: Critical for Pediatric Health Outcomes
- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- COVID-19 Resources
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Journal Article ReviewsNo abstract available
- Rapid Online Assessment of Reading (ROAR): Evaluation of an Online Tool for Screening Reading Skills in a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics ClinicABSTRACT: Objective: Reading difficulties are highly prevalent and frequently co-occur with other neurodevelopmental/behavioral conditions. It is difficult to assess reading routinely in pediatric clinical practice because of time and resource constraints. Rapid Online Assessment of Reading (ROAR) is an objective, gamified assessment that children take in a web browser without adult supervision. This study's purpose […]
- Metformin Versus Insulin for Gestational Diabetes: Cognitive and Neuropsychological Profiles of Children Aged 9 yearsAbstract: Objective: We compared cognitive profile and neuropsychological performance in 9-year-old offspring of mothers who were treated with metformin or insulin for gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM). Methods: A total of 172 children whose mothers were randomly assigned to receive either metformin or insulin for GDM were studied at the age of 9 years. Of these […]
- Complex Autism Spectrum Disorder: Structural Determinants of Health and Their Impact on the DiagnosisCASE: Emmanuel is a 6.5-year-old boy who was referred to your evaluation clinic for concerns about his social skills and communication. He arrived in the United States (US) 1 year ago after an immigration trajectory that began in Haiti when he was aged 3 years; passed through Mexico, where the family was in various shelters […]