SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
The Society has developed this practice guideline to facilitate integrated, interprofessional assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with “complex ADHD.”
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Behavioral and Socioemotional Outcomes of the Legacy for Children™ Randomized Control Trial to Promote Healthy Development of Children Living in Poverty, 4 to 6 Years PostinterventionABSTRACT: Objective: The objective of this article was to assess the impact on behavioral and socioemotional development, 4 to 6 years postintervention (depending on the curriculum), of Legacy for Children™, a public health approach to improve child developmental outcomes among families living in poverty. Methods: Mothers who were recruited prenatally or at the time of […]
- Early Parenting Stress Links Obstetric Complications and Child Psychopathology in Middle Childhood in an At-Risk SampleABSTRACT: Objective: Obstetric complications (OCs) are adverse events during pregnancy, birth, or immediately after birth. Evidence on cumulative OC and longitudinal associations with child psychopathology is sparse. Prospective studies testing mediating pathways such as parenting stress are needed. This study aimed to investigate the impact of OC on child psychopathology in middle childhood and to […]
- Psychosocial Adjustment in Emerging Adults With and Without Spina Bifida: A 14-Year Follow-up StudyABSTRACT: Objective: A 14-year follow-up of youth with spina bifida (SB), as compared to a matched comparison sample without a chronic health condition, focused on psychosocial adjustment during emerging adulthood (ages 22–23). Methods: The initial cohort at time 1 consisted of 68 families with an 8-year-old or 9-year-old child with SB and a matched comparison […]
- Prevalence of Screen Time Among Children Aged 2 to 5 Years in Chandigarh, a North Indian Union TerritoryABSTRACT: Objective: To estimate the prevalence of screen time (ST) and its associated effects, including emotional and behavioral changes, sleep disturbances, and physical activity levels, in children aged 2 to 5 years. Methods: We conducted a cross-sectional study among 400 randomly selected children aged 2 to 5 years in Chandigarh, North India. We used a […]
SDBP is offering an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.