SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
The Society has developed this practice guideline to facilitate integrated, interprofessional assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with “complex ADHD.”
- President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Commentary on “Exploring the Experiences of Families of Latino Children Newly Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder”No abstract available
- Disorders, Disabilities, and Differences: Reconciling the Medical Model with a Neurodiversity PerspectiveCASE section. Zoe is a 25-month-old girl who presented to developmental-behavioral pediatrics with her parents for follow-up after receiving a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder with global developmental delay and language impairment 3 months ago. Zoe was born by spontaneous vaginal delivery at term after an uncomplicated pregnancy, labor, and delivery. She had a routine […]
- Sense of Stress and Posttraumatic Growth in Mothers of Children with Cystic Fibrosis—The Moderating Role of ResilienceABSTRACT: Objective: The aim of this study was to examine the moderating role of resilience in the relationship between sense of stress and posttraumatic growth (PTG) in mothers of children with cystic fibrosis (CF). Methods: This cross-sectional study was conducted in a group of 139 mothers of children with CF. A diagnostic survey with Polish […]
- Maternal Pregnancy Intention and Developmental Outcomes in Brazilian Preschool-Aged ChildrenABSTRACT: Objective: This study aims to characterize the association between maternal pregnancy intention and socioemotional developmental outcomes in a Brazilian sample of preschool-aged children. Methods: Data from children aged 4 to 5 years and their primary caregivers in Embu das Artes, a Brazilian municipality in the state of São Paulo, were collected in 2016. Maternal […]
SDBP is offering an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.