- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- Past President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Patterns and Correlates of Changes in Emotional and Behavioral Problems Among Children with Congenital Heart DiseaseABSTRACT: Objective: The objective of this study was to examine patterns of changes in emotional and behavioral problems among children with congenital heart disease (CHD) and investigate associated factors in different domains. Method: The study sample comprised 327 pairs of children with CHD (aged 1.5–12 yrs) and their parents who participated in 2 waves of […]
- Toilet Training in Children and Adolescents with Down SyndromeABSTRACT: Objectives: Although the challenges of toilet training for children and adolescents with Down syndrome (DS) are well-known, details such as specific associations with comorbidities and related exacerbating factors are lacking. This study aims to characterize the nature of toilet training in a cohort of children and adolescents with DS and evaluate characteristics and comorbid […]
- The Behavioral Phenotype of 7q11.23 Duplication Syndrome Includes Risk for Oppositional Behavior and AggressionABSTRACT: Objective: 7q11.23 duplication syndrome (Dup7) is a genetic disorder with a variable phenotype associated with cognitive and behavioral characteristics including a high incidence of expressive language difficulties, social anxiety, and oppositional or disruptive behavior. Correlates of aggression and oppositionality were examined. Method: Participants were 63 children with genetically confirmed Dup7 between the ages of […]
- The Impact of Preinjury and Secondary Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Outcomes After Pediatric Traumatic Brain InjuryABSTRACT: Objective: The objective of this study was to examine the impact of preinjury attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (PADHD) and secondary ADHD (SADHD) on outcomes after pediatric traumatic brain injury (TBI). Methods: Two hundred eighty-four individuals aged 11 to 18 years hospitalized overnight for a moderate-to-severe TBI were included in this study. Parents completed measures of child […]
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!