- SDBP 2021 Fall Annual Meeting Goes Virtual!
- President, Carol Weitzman talks with CNN - video and interview!
- SDBP Online Educational Package: Management Of Complex ADHD
- SDBP Recommendations for the Biden-Harris Administration in the Service of Children and Families
- SDBP Stands Against Racism
- Anti-Racism Resources from our Members
- 2020 SDBP-NAPNAP symposium web-based content available!
- SDBP Statement: Separation of children from families at the border
- International Collaborative Office Rounds 2 (iCOR2)
- SDBP response to USPSTF draft recommendation on screening for ASD in young children
- The General Pediatrician and Screening for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) Webinar
- Become an SDBP Affiliate Org
JDBP Current Issue
|Editor-in-Chief:||Lee M. Pachter, DO|
|Frequency:||9 issues / year|
|Ranking:|| Behavioral Science 41/53
- The Value of Telehealth and a Team-Based Approach in Improving Developmental and Behavioral Care During the COVID-19 PandemicCASE: Billy is a 2.6-year-old boy who presented for evaluation in the developmental-behavioral pediatrics (DBP) clinic 2 weeks before the onset of pandemic-related clinic restrictions. Billy had received early intervention for the past year because of speech and fine motor delays. Billy's parents requested the evaluation in the DBP clinic because his delayed speech and […]
- Eating-Related Versus Disordered Eating Cognitions in the Context of Pediatric Overweight and Obesity ResearchNo abstract available
- COVID-19 Pandemic Highlights Access Barriers for Children with Autism Spectrum DisorderNo abstract available
- Adolescent Weight Management Intervention in a Nonclinical Setting: Changes in Eating-Related Cognitions and Depressive SymptomsABSTRACT: Objective: The present study was a secondary data analysis of a randomized controlled trial (RCT) to examine changes in depressive symptoms and eating-related cognitions in teens who participated in a nonclinic-based adolescent behavioral weight control treatment delivered by YMCA coaches. Differences in intervention effects were also examined by sex. Methods: Adolescents (N = 66; […]
SDBP is offering an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.