- Ending Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Faculty Requirement for Pediatric Residency Programs - Desperate Times...Read Full Article
- HELP MOVE the HEADs UP Act of 2023
- SDBP signs on to support funding for the Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Program - letters to the House and Senate!
- DBP: Critical for Pediatric Health Outcomes
- SDBP Complex ADHD Clinical Practice Guideline
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Position Statement on Telehealth published in JDBP.
- More Society News
SDBP offers an online focused package on the Management of Complex Attention-Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder. Aimed at improving the care of ADHD and coexisting conditions, this package includes a curated toolkit of resources to help support your clinical practice.
Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics is for YOU!
We have 43 ACGME-accredited fellowship training programs all around the country from which to choose - check out the programs!
JDBP Current Issue
|Lee M. Pachter, DO
|9 issues / year
| Behavioral Science 41/53
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics 5th EditionNo abstract available
- Challenging the Chatbot: An Assessment of ChatGPT's Diagnoses and Recommendations for DBP Case StudiesObjective: Chat Generative Pretrained Transformer-3.5 (ChatGPT) is a publicly available and free artificial intelligence chatbot that logs billions of visits per day; parents may rely on such tools for developmental and behavioral medical consultations. The objective of this study was to determine how ChatGPT evaluates developmental and behavioral pediatrics (DBP) case studies and makes recommendations […]
- AI, Parenting, and Child DevelopmentNo abstract available
- Fragile X Syndrome and Premutation Disorders: New Developments and TreatmentsNo abstract available