SDBP Donations - The Culture of Giving
Help SDBP sustain our current work and provide additional resources to support the core goals of the SDBP Strategic Plan: Education, Research, Practice, Advocacy, and Visibility.
Your donations support the mission of the SDBP. Click on the videos below to learn more about some of our initiatives that are currently supported:
- SDBP General Development Fund (these unrestricted funds allow the board to support the emerging priorities of SDBP)
- Workforce Fund (includes Exploring DBP & New Century Scholar Programs)
- Stimulating quality research (includes Research Grant)
- Establishing a second Lectureship, or bringing additional guest speakers to our Annual Meeting
- Inter-professional education and training opportunities (Research Scholar Symposium)
- Developing and implementing Clinical Guidelines
- Facilitating development of DBP in low- and middle-income (LAMI) countries
- SDBP Endowment Fund
Click here for more detailed information on the above options.
Benefactor - $1000 or more
Patron - $500 - $999
Supporter - $250 - $499
Contributor - up to $249
Donations can be made at any time and are tax deductible, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To make a donation via check payment, please print and fill out the Donation Form and mail the completed form and payment to:
SDBP Development Fund
6728 Old McLean Village Drive,
McLean, VA 22101
All donors will be recognized at the SDBP Annual Meeting and through the SDBP web site.