Karla Fehr, PhD
(term expires 2021)
Southern Illinois University
Jack Dempsey, PhD
(term expires 2023)
Children's Hospital Colorado
The Psychology Section has the following objectives
- To promote the inclusion of programming important to the practice of psychology and interdisciplinary collaboration at the annual meeting.
- To develop an organized group within the SDBP organization that represents the special interests and professional development of psychologist members.
- To increase the recruitment and retention of psychologists as members of SDBP.
- To provide opportunities for the development of psychologists as leaders of SDBP.
- Maintain a database of current psychologist members that can be shared to foster collaboration.
SDBP members interested in joining the Psychology Section should contact the chairs listed above.
The Psychology SIG will be meeting at SDBP Annual Meeting to discuss SIG business including subcommittee formation and SIG goals for the next year. We are looking for student and professional leaders to help the Psychology SIG develop a presence within SDBP and the larger DBP community!