Help SDBP sustain our current work and provide additional resources to "Face the Future."
Why is SDBP encouraging donations to our Society?
- Our growing membership
- The growing reach and impact of SDBP
- Growth of the field of DBP globally
What are the goals in encouraging a culture of giving?
- To support the core goals of the SDBP Strategic Plan: Education, Practice, and Research
- To position SDBP as a voice for inter-professional care of children
- To increase the relevance of SDBP to our members in US and other countries
- To address the challenges of value-base care
What initiatives and potential projects may be supported through donations?
(example of ideas which have been generated by the Board and member survey)
- Stimulating quality research
- Establishing a second Lectureship, or bringing additional guest speakers to our Annual Meeting
- Inter-professional education and training opportunities
- Developing and implementing Clinical Guidelines
- Facilitating development of DBP in low- and middle-income (LAMI) countries
SDBP DONATION FORM
Contributions to the SDBP will allow strategic investment in projects and initiatives that support our members, strengthen the Society and promote the field of DBP. Contributions can be directed to the General Development Fund, the Endowment Fund or to specific initiatives that are most important to you - click here for breakdown of options.
|$1000 or more||Benefactor|
|$500 - $999||Patron|
|$250 - $499||Supporter|
|up to $249||Contributor|
To make a donation via check payment, please print and fill out the Donation Form and mail the completed form and payment to:
SDBP Development Fund
6728 Old McLean Village Drive
McLean, VA 22101
All donors will be recognized at the SDBP Annual Meeting and through the SDBP web site.
Donations can be made at any time and are tax deductible, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We are hoping to establish a planned giving option in 2018.