Dues and Benefits
Dues are $210 per annum for regular members and $110 per annum for Associate members, non-doctorate members, and members from Developing World Professionals. Dues are collected at the time applications are submitted. Once applications are reviewed by the Membership Committee, if further information is required, we will contact you. New members will receive a welcome letter and a certificate of membership.
(Please see http://www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/ for a list of eligible countries. Developing World Professionals are defined as listed in Band 1 and Band 2.) These dues include $90 for a subscription to the Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.
Benefits of Membership to SDBP:
- A subscription to the Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Associate members will only receive online access
- Semi-annual copies of Behavioral Developments, SDBP's official newsletter
- Discounts for the SDBP Annual Meeting, workshop and registration fees
- Access to the Member's Only section of the www.sdbp.org, with an Online Directory of members, Discussion Board, Electronic Library of Resources, and a Tool Shed of materials for education and practice
- Advocacy opportunities on behalf of children with developmental and behavioral disorders and their families
- Opportunities to get involved in a dynamic and growing organization